05 Aug Summer Mailing 2019
Posted at 16:44h in Uncategorized
Forms- DUE AUGUST 23
Thank you for your cooperation in submitting forms on time.
- Arrival and dismissal information form. REQUIRED. Tell us how your children will get to and from school.
- Field Trip form. REQUIRED. Give permission for your children to participate in enriching field trips.
- Child Safety Policy Acknowledgement Form. REQUIRED. Acknowledge that you reviewed the Schechter Manhattan Child Safety Policy.
- Grandparents and Special Friends form. Let us know how to be in touch with your family and friends who will want to receive information, events, and photos from Schechter Manhattan.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah form, grades 4-6. Tell us when your children will celebrate their bar/bat mitzvah- Mazal Tov!
Letters: Thoughts from the school leadership
- Letter from Benjamin Mann, Head of School. Keeping children safe at Schechter Manhattan
- Letter from Gary Pretsfelder, Principal, to all families K-8. Welcome and things to look forward to this year.
- Letter from Parents’ Association Board. Events, programs, and ways for parents to get involved!
Information: Everything you need to know to be ready for school in September.
- Faculty Listing– The amazing and talented Schechter Manhattan teachers.
- To Whom Do I Go For What?– Have a question- here’s who to ask.
- School Calendar– Dates of school closings, holidays, and special events.
- Uniform Policy– Please keep the 2019-2020 uniform policy in mind when purchasing clothes for your children.
- Guide to Uniform Vendors– Info on where you can buy clothes that meet the uniform policy.
- Supply Lists- Everything your child needs to be well prepared for school.
- Parent Handbook– The parent handbook contains information about school policies and procedures. Please note important policies about school hours and daily arrival (pp. 9-10) and kashrut (pp. 15-16).
- Lice Check: Tuesday, September 3– Opportunity to take care of lice checking before school starts.
- PA Picnic– Reconnect with familiar faces and get to know and welcome new members of the Schechter Manhattan community.
- After School Program, Check out the after school offerings and sign up online.
- Soccer Team, Grades 5-8– Our older students have great fun participating in team sports.
- Kindergarten Highlights and Details– Details for K parents about the first days of school.
- Middle School Guidelines and Highlights– Details for Middle School parents about the Middle School program.